Tuesday, February 22, 2011

a day in the life of India...


I had the most wonderful opportunity to visit India this past February. Our group had the chance to walk the streets of India and experience the culture firsthand. Of course I took my camera and tried to capture as many sweet faces that I could... But first, let me show you some photos of my surroundings while I was there...






 The streets were filled with so many interesting sites, sounds, and smells. Above are just a couple of shots from some of the places we saw while walking around India...










I love capturing portraits, so here are a few of my favorite little faces that I saw during my adventure...
































Here are two of my personal favorites:

                                                                                             boys just having fun...
  the infamous "squat"...


Now you've seen (from my perspective) a day in the life of India...

1 comments:

  1. Melissa, these are really great. I love all the colors in your work!

    ReplyDelete